maven-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 3.1.1 causes problems
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 09:17:32 GMT
This is probably because you are using the IBM JDK which might have a
slightly different take on the whole concurrent class loading feature. It
might be that we need to adjust the toggle that we use to activate
concurrent class loading slightly.

Do let us know how this turns out; it should be fixable.

Kristian