maven-users mailing list archives

From Michael Priess <digitalover...@googlemail.com>
Subject Multi-modules projects
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:24:14 GMT
Hi,

our projects have the following structure:

- parent pom
-- pom.xml
----cpp--pom.xml
----java--pom.xml

To build a project like this we must invoke different build steps. For the
CPP build we like to invoke gcc for the java build we like to invoke javac
and many other steps. In our enviroment we have a lot of builds which are
similar.

Is there a way to define the builds steps in one place to avoid
duplications of the javac and gcc build configuration. I like to inherite
or get the build steps from one central place and use this steps in a multi
module project. Any idea howto resolve this?

Cheerrs,

Michael