maven-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Rueden <ctrue...@wisc.edu>
Subject Re: plugin version ranges errors with Maven 3.1.1
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 21:12:13 GMT
Hi John,

> According to the examples and documentation I have seen, this should
> work.

At least in my quickly Googling around, I cannot find anything that says
that version ranges actually work for plugins -- only for dependencies. Do
you have a pointer to docs explicitly stating that it works with Maven
plugins? If not, it might not be supported at all. I did a quick test on my
system with Maven 3.1.1 and got the same error you did.

Regards,
Curtis