maven-users mailing list archives

From padma priya chitturi <padmapriy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in maven compilation
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:41:39 GMT
Hi,
The issue got resolved when i removed the below dependency in pom.xml
<dependency>
<groupId>com.101tec</groupId>
<artifactId>zkclient</artifactId>
<version>0.3</version>
</dependency>

But upon submitting the topology, the storm code is throwing the below
exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/I0Itec/zkclient/serialize/ZkSerializer
at
kafka.javaapi.consumer.ZookeeperConsumerConnector.(ZookeeperConsumerConnector.scala:64)
at kafka.javaapi.consume

which implies that the dependency needs to be specified in the pom.xml. how
to resolve the issue.....?
Again on including the dependency in pom.xml, i see build failure with the
below message:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
com.theoryinpractise:clojure-maven-plugin:1.3.8:compile (compile) on
project storm-starter: Clojure failed