maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting user property via cmd using group-id & artifact-id
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:45:26 GMT
Nope no feature request. It would be rejected.

If you regularly need to tweak config of something, it is up to you to
prepare your poms before hand to allow for such tweaking by binding
properties to the <configuration> elements that you want to tweak and
providing the sensible defaults that you need.

The feature is actually there... but it is against the spirit of the Maven
way, hence you need to work by typing out xml to pay the penance for
straying from the Maven way ;-)