maven-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Multi-modules projects
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:46:41 GMT
I have similar Projects consisting of Java, Flex and .Net artifacts.
I usually configure the plugins in the root of the maven Project and use self-activating maven
profiles.

Flex is active if a Directory src/main/flex exists, Npanday is used if i have src/main/csharp
and so on.

        <profile>
            <id>java-project</id>
            <activation>