maven-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Kriegisch <Alexan...@Kriegisch.name>
Subject Re: Maven compilation error "is not within its bound"
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:24:29 GMT
Do Eclipse and Maven use the same compiler source/target versions? Which is you Maven version?

To me it looks like you do have a problem with generics there. Maybe you use a new feature
from a Java version greater than the one used by Maven. Hard to speculate without source code
and pom.xml though.

--
Alexander Kriegisch