maven-users mailing list archives

From Markku Saarela <markkusaarel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven PDF support
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 18:02:43 GMT
For me PDF plugin is working with Markdown:

         <plugin>
           <artifactId>maven-pdf-plugin</artifactId>
           <version>1.2</version>
           <executions>
             <execution>
               <id>pdf</id>
               <phase>site</phase>
               <goals>
                 <goal>pdf</goal>
               </goals>
               <configuration>
<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>
               </configuration>
             </execution>
           </executions>
           <dependencies>
             <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
<artifactId>doxia-module-markdown</artifactId>
               <version>1.4</version>
             </dependency>
           </dependencies>
         </plugin>