maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Searching for artifacts which are used as a dependency by other artifacts
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 14:36:33 GMT
Hi,

currently i'm searching for a solution to the given problem:

Given maven coordinates: GAV

I would like to know of which other artifacts (GAV) this given GAV is
used by. Or in other words which artifacts having a dependency to the
above artifact.

I've found in the meantime the maven-indexer project which uses the
repository index (central or others like from Nexus). But it looks like
it can't solve this...may be i miss something in relationship with
maven-indexer ..

Does someone have an idea how to solve the above problem ?

I appreciate any hints etc. links or so...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de