maven-users mailing list archives

From Malte Skoruppa <skoru...@cs.uni-saarland.de>
Subject Re: how to run compile and packaging before test?
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:42:03 GMT
Oh, and I forgot to mention that "Maven: The Definitive Guide" book
which apparently is also free, although you can also buy a printed version.

However, the http link to the book on sonatype.com is dead. It should be
updated.

It would also be helpful for users who scan that page if the free books
were somehow better visually highlighted. Like a big green button that
says "Free!" beside the corresponding book or whatever.