maven-users mailing list archives

From Collins Solutions <Collins-Soluti...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 3.1.1 causes problems
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 23:14:34 GMT
...well, it looks as though this is only a temporary solution.  After I
got everything to build successfully once I cleaned out my repository, I
got the same error when I ran the build a second time.   I tried
upgraded my Maven nexus server to version 2.7.0-04 from 2.6.4-02 to see
if the problem would be cleaned up.  This did not help the situation.  I
eventually downgraded my maven instance to version 3.0.5 and this worked
without the way it used to before the upgrade.  I do no know why version
3.1.1 does not like me so I will stick with version 3.0.5 for now.