maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Question: Maven Pathes includes and others
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:32:31 GMT
Hi Martin,

On Dec 13, 2013, at 9:37 AM, Hoffmann Martin (UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions) <Martin.Hoffmann@unicredit.de>
wrote:

>                                        <environmentVariables>
>                                                <HVBAPPSDATA>${basedir}/${project.parent.relativePath}</HVBAPPSDATA>
>                                        </environmentVariables>

Can you confirm that this is being defined correctly? My initial reaction is that this is
actually pointing to the directory above your project, which would cause the file not to be
found.

But in general, I presume that you are getting some kind of error message, or else can get
the test to dump the path it is using to find the property file. If you could show us that
and compare it with the proper path, that would be useful information.

Regards,
Russ
Author, Getting Started with Apache Maven <http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-apache-maven/video>

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.fuzzyfacetheater.com/misfile/>!