maven-users mailing list archives

From pizaninja <poubelle2...@limule.com>
Subject RE: Maven for C/C++ development usable as well? Hudson server?
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:44:57 GMT
That's done, after 2 hours of fight against svn (install svn, read
documentation, apply diff, generate patch, remember login access in jira,
etc...)
It's exactly as Dan Tran expects it:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-1647

I must admit that even with this patch, I did not success to convince my
colleagues (who were using Borland C++ under MS smopuiM) to use maven. They
use svn cross references to mix sources files. It was a real nightmare to
try to clarify dependencies between projects...