maven-users mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <manf...@mosabuam.com>
Subject Android Maven Plugin 3.8.1 released
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 18:11:45 GMT
The Android Maven Plugin team is pleased to announce the release of version
3.8.1 of the plugin.

New features/bug fixes are

   - Support for aar consumption improved
   - Support for files located in META-INF improved
   - Manifest update into a new file in target (optionally)
   - Support for providing further options to proguard execution
   - Optionally attach proguard mapping.txt as artifact of type "map"
   - Extended instrumentation goal to allow for additional user defined
   instrumentation arguments
   - Fixed link to documentation in git readme
   -
GenerateSourceMojo?<https://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/w/edit/GenerateSourceMojo>
    fixes

When upgrading please ensure to check the change log for further details:

http://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/wiki/Changelog

We would like to thank the contributors to this release for their valuable
help and invite you all to help us out as well:

Specifically for this release we would like to thank the following
contributors for their awesome work.

Benoit Billington https://github.com/Shusshu
Pappy Stanescu https://github.com/pa314159
Manfred Moser http://www.simpligility.co <http://www.simpligility.com/>m
Sebastian Gröbler https://github.com/SierraGolf
Peter Janes http://peterjanes.ca/

Documentation, issue tracker and more can be found on the plugin website at

http://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/

For a primer to use the plugin check out the Android Development chapter in
Maven: The Complete Reference

http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/android-dev.html

And checkout the plugin documentation at

http://jayway.github.io/maven-android-plugin/

Please join the Maven Android Mailing List for relevant discussions:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/maven-android-developers

Enjoy

Manfred Moser
http://www.simpligility.com