maven-users mailing list archives

From "jacqueline George" <jacquelinegeo...@balance.eclipse.co.uk>
Subject RE: Problems installing maven on windows 7
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:27:11 GMT
Cemo,

Thanks your awesome.

I will give these a try and let you know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cemo [mailto:cemalettin.koc@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 December 2013 22:57
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Problems installing maven on windows 7

Hi,

1. Could you check your maven folder? I suspect that you have another folder inside "Apache
Maven" folder such maven-3.1.1 or something else. In that case you need to change your home
folder like this C:\Users\user\Desktop\Apache Maven\mavenxxx\

2. If the folder is ok, please append your maven home folder at the beginning of your PATH
variable. I am not sure about this but if there is a wrong url inside PATH variable, this
can help to safely find mvn file.

3. And one my last suggestion is rebooting your machine. I came across some weird cases in
which windows could not load env variable properly.