maven-users mailing list archives

From "jacqueline George" <jacquelinegeo...@balance.eclipse.co.uk>
Subject RE: Problems installing maven on windows 7
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:03:29 GMT
Hi

It's me again.

Still having problems *sigh*

I followed your kind suggestions and made the following changes

M2_HOME
C:\Users\user\Desktop\ApacheMaven\apache-maven-3.1.1

Path

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program

Files\ZipGenius 6\bin;C:\Users\user\Desktop\ApacheMaven\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin

I then did mvn -version

I got the following message

See link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpjuicre99rqwts/MVN%20installation%20attempt%20on%2020.12.13.docx

just noticed a space in path for zipgenius 6  should I change that to zipgenius6 ?

look forward to your responses.