maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: deplot at end not working
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 21:11:03 GMT
You could configure the maven-enforcer-plugin with something like
             <bannedPlugins>
               <excludes>
                 <exclude>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin</exclude>
               </excludes>
               <includes>
                 <include>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.5.1</include>
               </includes>
             </bannedPlugins>
but this requires the same good structure and this is executed at the
beginning of every project.
So it is still not a fail-fast solution.
A custom rule which is only executed by the root project and which loops
over all the reactor builds will work as a fail-fast solution, but it is
not the easiest thing to code. Even for me this would probably take a
couple of hours to have a solid rule.

Robert