maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release plugin, Windows, Subversion
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:16:47 GMT
Hi,

If you run Maven with debug logging (add -X to the arguments) you will see
how the maven-release-plugin executes the svn executable.
It will look something like
  cmd.exe /X /C "svn.exe ....."

You should see the same result when you copy the cmdline between the
quotes and executes it directly.

That way you can verify that it is not a problem of the
maven-release-plugin, but from the SVN Client or the way your project is
checked out under Windows.

Robert