maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: Access denied downloading artifact from nexus
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 22:18:18 GMT
OK, that narrows things down. While it is possible to work with a repo that requires credentials
to download artifacts, doing so will require you to supply credentials in your settings.xml.
Is there some reason you want to do this? I know coherence is commercial rather than open-source.
Are only certain individuals in your organization granted the right to use it?

On Nov 14, 2013, at 4:56 PM, KARR, DAVID <dk068x@att.com> wrote:

> [...]
page.  That pom is not an empty file.