maven-users mailing list archives

From George Wilson <rmws...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange issue with generated jars
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:33:51 GMT
Unfortunately, my company's security policies do not allow for the
downloading and building of external projects without approval from IT
and security so I cannot really test your code (not without going to a
committee, etc...). Any chance you can post the errors you are
getting? Is this a JVM heap issue perhaps? Have you tried increasing
your Java memory? Just a thought since you mentioned that javac is
what seems to die here.