maven-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject maven-failsafe-plugin: what is it actually intended for?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:20:28 GMT
I love the FAQ entry that states that it is intended for running
integration tests.

The next entry should read: What do you call an integration test?

I've asked around and no-one comes up with a consistent answer. I guess it
depends on what is executing the integration test. In this case maven is
invoking someone after the packaging phase so should I expect to run tests
against the packaged binary artefact? Is that the purpose here?

Thanks,

James