maven-users mailing list archives

From Vinayak Samak <>
Subject Query Regarding assembly plugin
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:54:05 GMT

I wanted to create zip out of directory. For that I am using
It looks like this :

My installer-assembly.xml looks like :

It creates for me.
But when I unzip this "" into directory "dir", I get structure like
     |-different files

Query here is, is there any way to create a zip in such a way that, I will
get following structure :
|-different file

Means it wont create folder name with test and then zip it with name
Instead of that, I want to zip content of folder with file name

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

*Vinayak S. Samak*

*Please don't print this Email unless you really need to. This will
preserve trees on planet earth.*

*Save Electricity, Water & Paper!! Go green for better tomorrow :)*

*[image: See full size image]*