maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: obfuscation
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:57:16 GMT
Ha! I didn't spot the date...

Further information. I no longer work for the people that the pom snippet
was from, so even if I could have been bothered to try and dig the source
out of source control (in this case it would have been Accurev, so there is
no guarantee that that specific lying SCM would actually have kept the
revision in question) I no longer have access...

You're on your own CryptKeeper