maven-users mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <manf...@simpligility.com>
Subject Re: Help for Maven Migration
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 19:46:37 GMT
Imho you should not just upload all the jars. Instead find out the exact
version of what they are by doing a shasum of the jars and use the
checksum search in Nexus or on Central to identify the jars.

http://search.maven.org/#advancedsearch%7Cgav

Only upload the ones you can not identify.. and even for those it might be
better to upgrade to a known artifact version.. where you can

manfred