maven-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Albrecht <br...@maven.zuhause.org>
Subject Creating a bundled jar file with an external bundler
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:35:37 GMT
Some of my developers is trying to create a OSGI bundled jar file by
creating a jar project which the jar plugin and then calling the
external bundler in the packaging phase.  They change the output
directory in the jar configuration to be a subfolder used by the
external bundler.  When it performs an install or deploy, it uploads the
jar created by the jar plugin.  Is there some way for me to tell the
install and deploy plugins to use the jar file created by the external
bundler?