maven-users mailing list archives

From Collins Solutions <>
Subject Maven Site Plugin 3.1
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:38:40 GMT
I am trying to use the maven site plugin 3.1 and I get this error:

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.1:site (default-site) on
project acc-eao: Execution default-site of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.1:site failed: A required
class was missing while executing

I am not trying to use sonatype at the moment.  My site plugin
configuration looks like this:

                     <!-- Java Documentation -->

I have been having various other issues with the site plugin that I was
not having with version 2.x.  One question that I have is, is it
required to have a site.xml file now?  Before, i did not need to include
any site configuration to get a site generated however, that
configuration (or lack thereof) did not work with version 3.1.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message