maven-users mailing list archives

From Collins Solutions <Collins-Soluti...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Maven Site Plugin 3.1
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:38:40 GMT
I am trying to use the maven site plugin 3.1 and I get this error:

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.1:site (default-site) on
project acc-eao: Execution default-site of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.1:site failed: A required
class was missing while executing
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.1:site:
org.sonatype.aether.graph.DependencyFilter

I am not trying to use sonatype at the moment.  My site plugin
configuration looks like this:

             <plugin>
                 <version>3.1</version>
                 <executions>
                     <execution>
                         <id>attach-descriptor</id>
                         <goals>
<goal>attach-descriptor</goal>
                         </goals>
                     </execution>
                 </executions>
             </plugin>

  <profiles>
         <profile>
             <id>full</id>
             <reporting>
                 <plugins>
                     <!-- Java Documentation -->
                     <plugin>
<version>${javadoc.version}</version>
                     </plugin>
                 </plugins>
             </reporting>
         </profile>
     </profiles>

I have been having various other issues with the site plugin that I was
not having with version 2.x.  One question that I have is, is it
required to have a site.xml file now?  Before, i did not need to include
any site configuration to get a site generated however, that
configuration (or lack thereof) did not work with version 3.1.