maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Namespace issues in Maven projects between Mac and Windows
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 15:33:42 GMT
I think you have some typos in your e-mail
my.namesapce.test should be org.mynamespace.test to match
src/test/java/org/namespace/test/

Give the commands that you used to compile on each machine and the
output log

You might check in your settings.xml files on each machine to make sure
that they match.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler