maven-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: best way to attach source for debugging maven plugin
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 02:33:26 GMT
I'm using Eclipse (with m2eclipse).  Basic problem there is that plugins
are not normally dependencies of a maven project, therefore do not show
up anywhere where I can apply the Maven-get source function.  I suppose
I could make them dependencies but that seems wrong.

On 11/05/2013 05:51 PM, Russell Gold wrote:
> Bringing in the source should be a function of your editor. What are you using? It works
fine for me in IntelliJ

> - Russ
>
> On Nov 5, 2013, at 6:09 PM, Steve Cohen <scohen@javactivity.org> wrote:
>
>> On 11/05/2013 04:22 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>>> Use mvnDebug cli instead of mvn
>>>
>>> --
>>> Olivier

>> Thanks, I am using the mvnDebug cli.  That does seems to bring in the Maven (core
and plugin source) but it does not bring in the source for the Codehaus Plexus stuff called
by the plugin, which I also need to see for this debugging.