maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Release plugin, Windows, Subversion
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:52:35 GMT
Folks,

I'm starting to work with Maven's release plugin and I've run into a
problem.

OS:         Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
SCM:        TortoiseSVN 1.7.10
Maven:      3.1.1
SCM Plugin: 1.8.1

The error I get on mvn release:prepare is:

[ERROR] svn: E720005: Error resolving case of
'C:\Users\mdeggers\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\ProjectConfig\pom.xml'

This is apparently because the release plugin stores backslashes, but
subversion expects forward slashes.

I've found a bug report for this, but it's still open. Is there any
workaround for this issue?

BTW - the release works flawlessly on Linux (Fedora 19, 64 bit).

Thanks,
/mde/