maven-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Help : can't get codehaus jira to send me emails on my bugs
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:25:14 GMT
I have a bug on the Codehaus jira for the maven assembly plugin
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY).  Although I have configured
my account to notify me by email on any changes on my bugs, whether from
myself or anyone else, I never get any emails.  I have written to the
contacts listed on the jira and gotten no replies.  I have even written
an email to them using another email account asking for assistance (just
in case my regular email account was spam-blocking their replies) and
received no reply there either.

I have no difficulty accessing the jira and logging in.

Can someone reading this supply me with a contact address on this jira
that can assist me in resolving this?

Thanks.