maven-users mailing list archives: October 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 17:56
sizu Re: Is there any maven plugin to add dependency to existing pom.xml ? Fri, 11 Oct, 18:28
sizu Re: Is there any maven plugin to add dependency to existing pom.xml ? Fri, 11 Oct, 18:45
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 18:47
mshah101 Tomcat Servlet wen converted to maven fails to find servlet-api Fri, 11 Oct, 19:28
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 20:20
Mark Derricutt Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 21:56
Robert Scholte Re: Tomcat Servlet wen converted to maven fails to find servlet-api Sat, 12 Oct, 11:24
Benson Margulies Re: Is there any maven plugin to add dependency to existing pom.xml ? Sat, 12 Oct, 12:23
Parimala Prahlada Re: [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers Sat, 12 Oct, 13:34
Stephen Connolly Re: [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers Sat, 12 Oct, 17:33
Kevin Krumwiede Module can't find its dependencies Sat, 12 Oct, 18:07
Kevin Krumwiede Deploying third-pary jar via scp Sat, 12 Oct, 20:29
Ron Wheeler Re: Module can't find its dependencies Sun, 13 Oct, 03:03
Kevin Krumwiede Re: Module can't find its dependencies Sun, 13 Oct, 05:09
Michael-O Re: Deploying third-pary jar via scp Sun, 13 Oct, 09:16
Russell Gold Re: Deploying third-pary jar via scp Sun, 13 Oct, 13:36
Kevin Krumwiede Re: Deploying third-pary jar via scp Sun, 13 Oct, 18:37
Stephen Connolly Re: Deploying third-pary jar via scp Sun, 13 Oct, 18:42
Kevin Krumwiede Re: Deploying third-pary jar via scp Sun, 13 Oct, 19:48
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Mon, 14 Oct, 13:56
berc46 Multiple versions of same local jar Tue, 15 Oct, 13:24
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Tue, 15 Oct, 15:50
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Tue, 15 Oct, 17:31
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Tue, 15 Oct, 19:08
Curtis Rueden Re: Tooling to help with releases from within a source tree. Tue, 15 Oct, 20:57
Nick Stolwijk Re: Multiple versions of same local jar Tue, 15 Oct, 22:39
Jörg Schaible Re: Multiple versions of same local jar Tue, 15 Oct, 22:49
Jvsrvcs Maven profiles question Tue, 15 Oct, 23:50
Russell Gold Re: Maven profiles question Wed, 16 Oct, 00:55
berc46 Re: Multiple versions of same local jar Wed, 16 Oct, 01:57
Ian Boston Re: Tooling to help with releases from within a source tree. Wed, 16 Oct, 06:26
Anders Hammar Re: Maven profiles question Wed, 16 Oct, 06:51
Vincent Latombe Re: Multiple versions of same local jar Wed, 16 Oct, 08:19
Anders Hammar Re: Multiple versions of same local jar Wed, 16 Oct, 08:58
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Wed, 16 Oct, 13:30
sizu Re: Programmatically get maven properties Wed, 16 Oct, 18:06
Andrew Pennebaker How can I scan arbitrary pom.xml files for conformance to a parent pom's configuration? Wed, 16 Oct, 18:28
Cemo Re: How can I scan arbitrary pom.xml files for conformance to a parent pom's configuration? Wed, 16 Oct, 19:58
Tester Issue with maven antrun in <build> and in <profile> tag Wed, 16 Oct, 21:15
Anders Hammar Re: Issue with maven antrun in <build> and in <profile> tag Wed, 16 Oct, 21:33
Mark Derricutt Jenkins unable to download maven 3.1.1 Thu, 17 Oct, 02:49
Pino Silvaggio How to filter Project artifacts/dependencies? Thu, 17 Oct, 03:00
Surendran D maven-ear-pugin modify applicaion.xml Thu, 17 Oct, 05:58
Jörg Schaible Re: Issue with maven antrun in <build> and in <profile> tag Thu, 17 Oct, 06:07
Anders Hammar Re: How to filter Project artifacts/dependencies? Thu, 17 Oct, 06:26
Olivier Lamy Re: Jenkins unable to download maven 3.1.1 Thu, 17 Oct, 06:28
Stuart McCulloch Re: How to filter Project artifacts/dependencies? Thu, 17 Oct, 08:04
Wayne Fay Re: maven-ear-pugin modify applicaion.xml Thu, 17 Oct, 12:56
Andrew Pennebaker Re: How can I scan arbitrary pom.xml files for conformance to a parent pom's configuration? Thu, 17 Oct, 13:36
Dan Kaplan Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 20:23
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 20:49
Russell Gold Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 22:20
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 22:36
Russell Gold Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 22:51
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 23:09
Russell Gold Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 23:32
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 23:58
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Fri, 18 Oct, 00:30
Andreas Gudian Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Fri, 18 Oct, 06:10
Martin Hoeller Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 07:40
Adrien Rivard Re: Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 08:28
Martin Hoeller Re: Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 08:45
Adrien Rivard Re: Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 08:53
Martin Hoeller Re: Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 10:10
Stephen Connolly Re: Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 10:39
dsilve dependency build-classpath returns wrong order Fri, 18 Oct, 13:00
sahil_tech how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus Fri, 18 Oct, 14:45
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Fri, 18 Oct, 16:42
Russell Gold Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Fri, 18 Oct, 18:11
Parimala Prahlada Re: [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers Sat, 19 Oct, 05:55
Barrie Treloar Re: [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers Sat, 19 Oct, 09:11
Robert Scholte [ANN] Apache Maven Install Plugin 2.5.1 Released Sat, 19 Oct, 09:27
Robert Scholte [ANN] Apache Maven Deploy Plugin 2.8.1 Released Sat, 19 Oct, 09:43
Adam Downer passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 10:00
dsilve Re: dependency build-classpath returns wrong order Mon, 21 Oct, 11:36
Stephen Connolly Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 12:30
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 13:23
Stephen Connolly Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 13:29
Andrew Pennebaker Support for dependencies in reporter plugins Mon, 21 Oct, 14:45
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 15:04
Russell Gold Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 16:58
Curtis Rueden Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 17:16
Robert Dailey Problem downloading dependencies Mon, 21 Oct, 19:35
Surendran D Re: maven-ear-pugin modify applicaion.xml Tue, 22 Oct, 04:58
Surendran D include a new file under Tue, 22 Oct, 05:01
Surendran D Re: include a new file under Tue, 22 Oct, 05:21
Surendran D Re: include a new file under Tue, 22 Oct, 05:32
Anders Hammar [ANN] Mojo's SQLJ Maven Plugin 1.2 Released Tue, 22 Oct, 07:55
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 10:10
Viktor Sadovnikov using useTransitiveDependencies=false in maven-assembly-plugin Tue, 22 Oct, 10:47
Anders Hammar Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 10:53
Russell Gold Re: Problem downloading dependencies Tue, 22 Oct, 12:10
Russell Gold Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 12:13
Adrien Rivard Re: Problem downloading dependencies Tue, 22 Oct, 12:44
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 13:39
Russell Gold Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 14:35
Robert Kuropkat Blacklisting during Dependency Location Wed, 23 Oct, 04:01
Russell Gold Re: Blacklisting during Dependency Location Wed, 23 Oct, 04:06
Robert Kuropkat Re: Blacklisting during Dependency Location Wed, 23 Oct, 04:57
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 2014170
Nov 2014217
Oct 2014243