maven-users mailing list archives: October 2013

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Jörg Schaible Re: maven-eclipse-plugin - configure source and output-folders Mon, 07 Oct, 06:28
Jörg Schaible Re: Multiple versions of same local jar Tue, 15 Oct, 22:49
Jörg Schaible Re: Issue with maven antrun in <build> and in <profile> tag Thu, 17 Oct, 06:07
Tamás Cservenák Re: Parent SNAPSHOT not resolved Maven 2.2.1 - 3.0.4 - (Nexus repo) Thu, 03 Oct, 09:33
Frédéric THOMAS maven-assembly-plugin binaries usage Wed, 23 Oct, 12:03
Michael Hüttermann Re: Adding to Books on Maven? Mon, 28 Oct, 09:08
Stevo Slavić Re: New Maven video course! Wed, 02 Oct, 20:55
Adam Downer passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 10:00
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 13:23
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 15:04
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 10:10
Adam Downer Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 13:39
Adrien Rivard Re: Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 08:28
Adrien Rivard Re: Default value for properties depending on active profile Fri, 18 Oct, 08:53
Adrien Rivard Re: Problem downloading dependencies Tue, 22 Oct, 12:44
Adrien Rivard Re: Getting restSQL to work with maven Thu, 24 Oct, 22:22
Adrien Rivard Re: how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus Fri, 25 Oct, 20:35
Alejandro.E...@miranda.com Re: mvn-eclipse-plugin problem with pde projects and linked resources Wed, 23 Oct, 19:56
Alejandro.E...@miranda.com Re: mvn-eclipse-plugin problem with pde projects and linked resources Wed, 23 Oct, 21:15
Amir Gheibi RE: how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus Fri, 25 Oct, 20:24
Anders Hammar Re: Maven Version 3.0.4 compatibility with Java Version Wed, 02 Oct, 06:19
Anders Hammar Re: Maven Version 3.0.4 compatibility with Java Version Wed, 02 Oct, 10:33
Anders Hammar Re: Parent SNAPSHOT not resolved Maven 2.2.1 - 3.0.4 - (Nexus repo) Thu, 03 Oct, 09:26
Anders Hammar Re: Parent SNAPSHOT not resolved Maven 2.2.1 - 3.0.4 - (Nexus repo) Thu, 03 Oct, 10:11
Anders Hammar Re: Maven Build Error Fri, 11 Oct, 05:56
Anders Hammar Re: Maven profiles question Wed, 16 Oct, 06:51
Anders Hammar Re: Multiple versions of same local jar Wed, 16 Oct, 08:58
Anders Hammar Re: Issue with maven antrun in <build> and in <profile> tag Wed, 16 Oct, 21:33
Anders Hammar Re: How to filter Project artifacts/dependencies? Thu, 17 Oct, 06:26
Anders Hammar [ANN] Mojo's SQLJ Maven Plugin 1.2 Released Tue, 22 Oct, 07:55
Anders Hammar Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Tue, 22 Oct, 10:53
Anders Hammar Re: Trying to understand how maven finds source Thu, 24 Oct, 20:24
Anders Hammar Re: Trying to understand how maven finds source Thu, 24 Oct, 20:37
Anders Hammar Re: Getting restSQL to work with maven Fri, 25 Oct, 05:56
Anders Hammar Re: Detected Maven Version: 2.2.1 is not in the allowed range [3.0.2,) Fri, 25 Oct, 09:52
Anders Hammar Re: Generate Source problem due to org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2 plugin 0.4.M3 plugin overriding 0.7.1 Mon, 28 Oct, 07:06
Anders Hammar RE: Generate Source problem due to org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2 plugin 0.4.M3 plugin overriding 0.7.1 Mon, 28 Oct, 12:01
Anders Hammar Re: How to deal with checksum errors on public artifacts? Thu, 31 Oct, 16:03
Andreas Dolk maven-eclipse-plugin - configure source and output-folders Fri, 04 Oct, 21:18
Andreas Gudian Re: Alternate to SureFire plugin forkmode=always? Thu, 03 Oct, 18:08
Andreas Gudian Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Fri, 18 Oct, 06:10
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Help configuring checkstyle Maven plugin Mon, 07 Oct, 14:56
Andrew Pennebaker Xlint warnings hidden on `mvn compile -q` Mon, 07 Oct, 15:14
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Help configuring checkstyle Maven plugin Wed, 09 Oct, 18:43
Andrew Pennebaker Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Thu, 10 Oct, 14:38
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Thu, 10 Oct, 14:52
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Thu, 10 Oct, 18:04
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Thu, 10 Oct, 18:04
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Thu, 10 Oct, 18:25
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 15:52
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 18:47
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Mon, 14 Oct, 13:56
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Tue, 15 Oct, 17:31
Andrew Pennebaker Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Wed, 16 Oct, 13:30
Andrew Pennebaker How can I scan arbitrary pom.xml files for conformance to a parent pom's configuration? Wed, 16 Oct, 18:28
Andrew Pennebaker Re: How can I scan arbitrary pom.xml files for conformance to a parent pom's configuration? Thu, 17 Oct, 13:36
Andrew Pennebaker Support for dependencies in reporter plugins Mon, 21 Oct, 14:45
Andrew Pennebaker How can I force a Maven task to depend on other Maven tasks? Thu, 31 Oct, 15:00
Andrew Pennebaker Re: How can I force a Maven task to depend on other Maven tasks? Thu, 31 Oct, 15:23
Andrew Pennebaker Re: How can I force a Maven task to depend on other Maven tasks? Thu, 31 Oct, 15:55
Andrew Pennebaker How can I configure maven-javadoc-plugin to exclude generated sources? Thu, 31 Oct, 18:43
Andrew Pennebaker Re: How can I configure maven-javadoc-plugin to exclude generated sources? Thu, 31 Oct, 18:49
Baptiste Mathus Re: Looking for class property-substitution plugin Wed, 02 Oct, 06:48
Baptiste Mathus Re: Maven versions in compilation Wed, 02 Oct, 11:01
Baptiste Mathus Re: maven assembly plugin set permissions on base directory Wed, 09 Oct, 16:43
Baptiste Mathus Re: maven compiler plugin Fri, 11 Oct, 06:25
Barrie Treloar [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers Fri, 11 Oct, 06:42
Barrie Treloar Re: [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers Fri, 11 Oct, 10:45
Barrie Treloar Re: [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers Sat, 19 Oct, 09:11
Barrie Treloar Re: mvn-eclipse-plugin problem with pde projects and linked resources Wed, 23 Oct, 23:10
Barrie Treloar Re: Trying to understand how maven finds source Fri, 25 Oct, 03:40
Barrie Treloar Re: System-wide, read-only repository Tue, 29 Oct, 22:38
Barrie Treloar Re: System-wide, read-only repository Thu, 31 Oct, 01:01
Bear Giles maven shade: how to actually use custom shader (plus a few ideas) Tue, 01 Oct, 01:49
Bear Giles Re: maven shade: how to actually use custom shader (plus a few ideas) Tue, 01 Oct, 13:04
Bear Giles Re: maven shade: how to actually use custom shader (plus a few ideas) Tue, 01 Oct, 20:14
Benson Margulies Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Thu, 10 Oct, 14:46
Benson Margulies Re: Is there any maven plugin to add dependency to existing pom.xml ? Sat, 12 Oct, 12:23
Benson Margulies checkstyle ignores multiple excludes? Mon, 28 Oct, 18:28
Cemo Re: How can I scan arbitrary pom.xml files for conformance to a parent pom's configuration? Wed, 16 Oct, 19:58
Curtis Rueden Re: More detailed info on how exclusions work Wed, 09 Oct, 16:11
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Thu, 10 Oct, 16:02
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 17:20
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 17:56
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Fri, 11 Oct, 20:20
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Tue, 15 Oct, 15:50
Curtis Rueden Re: Is there a Maven plugin for the Java debugger (jdb)? Tue, 15 Oct, 19:08
Curtis Rueden Re: Tooling to help with releases from within a source tree. Tue, 15 Oct, 20:57
Curtis Rueden Re: passing the deployed artifact URL to another system Mon, 21 Oct, 17:16
Curtis Rueden Re: Maven - slf4j noclassdeffound error Thu, 24 Oct, 15:12
Curtis Rueden Re: Trying to understand how maven finds source Fri, 25 Oct, 02:35
Curtis Rueden Re: System-wide, read-only repository Wed, 30 Oct, 15:37
Curtis Rueden Re: System-wide, read-only repository Wed, 30 Oct, 15:51
Curtis Rueden Re: checkstyle ignores multiple excludes? Thu, 31 Oct, 19:55
Dan Kaplan Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 20:23
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 20:49
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 22:36
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 23:09
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Thu, 17 Oct, 23:58
Dan Kaplan Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin? Fri, 18 Oct, 00:30
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 201464
Jun 2014229
May 2014191