maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help configuring checkstyle Maven plugin
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 19:25:25 GMT
Hi,

I think you are confusing two things: Build goals and Report goals.
Any goal (both build and report goals) that's executed directly from
commandline should be configured as part of the build plugin.
If you want a plugin to generate reports as part of the *site* lifecycle,
then you need to configure it in reporting section.

So I think the documentation is correct.

Robert