maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: How can I force a Maven task to depend on other Maven tasks?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:00:35 GMT
No need to specify. Any plugins bound to generate-sources will run before the compile phase.
Are you using custom plugins? Multiple modules?

Maybe show us your pom?

Author, Getting Started with Apache Maven <http://www.packtpub.com/getting-started-with-apache-maven/video>

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.fuzzyfacetheater.com/misfile/>!