maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <r...@gold-family.us>
Subject Re: how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:14:26 GMT
Can you explain how you are copying the artifacts currently? You say that your dependencies
are being packaged with a timestamp. How are you doing this? And then you say that you are
copying the flex artifact with a plugin. What plugin is that?

I think that you need to explain a bit more what is going on, here.

- Russ