maven-users mailing list archives

From George Wilson <rmws...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I force a Maven task to depend on other Maven tasks?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:24:21 GMT
Are you generating any reports using the spotfire plugin and/or perhaps
generating code coverage reports? Those have helped me identify whats going
on in the past. What you describe sounds like a dependency issue within
your modules. As others have mentioned, seeing a POM or some output would
help. Beyond that it is very difficult to speculate on what is going on.
Personally, I would try putting everything into an aggregator project and
see what happens. Perhaps run install instead of compile so update
compilation units are installed in your local repo. Those are the things I
would do.