maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Rivard <adrien.riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to convert unique snaphot into non-unique snaphot on downloading from nexus
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:35:21 GMT
Actually this is quite surprising. I would expect the timestamp to be not
visible to the end user.
You build/deploy a -SNAPSHOT version , you ask for a -SNAPSHOT version, you
get a -SNAPSHOT in your war. Internally maven/nexus may use real timestamp
but this is not supposed to be visible. Whatever you are using to do this
must not do it correctly.