maven-users mailing list archives

From gunrock seenu <gunrockse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven - slf4j noclassdeffound error
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 04:31:57 GMT
~/M101J$ mvn --version
Apache Maven 3.0.4
Maven home: /usr/share/maven
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_40/jre
OS name: "linux", version: "3.8.0-31-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

strange thing I observed is when I went on the command line and invoke mvn
compile , it failed with

~/M101J/src/main/java/com/tengen/HelloWorldSparkStyle.java:[19,10] error:
annotations are not supported in -source 1.3

made me think what if I generated the project from intellij - this time it
worked. I had previously generated the project directly on command line and
imported it into intelliJ and that seem to be the reason why it was not
working well.

thank you all for your pointers. this one stumps me.