maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: maven compiler plugin
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:25:04 GMT
+1.
And BTW you should be aware that calling a dedicated goal should actually
be a rare use case using Maven. Maybe even more calling the compiler
outside the standard lifecycle.
Just type mvn compile for your first case and mvn test-compile for the
second one (not that last one would also compile SRC/main sources btw).
Cheers