maven-users mailing list archives

From Tonio Caputo <ton...@exeo.com.ar>
Subject Re: maven install plugin version 2.5 installAtEnd question
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:08:53 GMT
Hi,

Continuing with this issue, I'll describe one more unexpected behaviour I'm
facing in my project.

Just to describe the project, its a kind of plugin-project that has an
implementation that should be hidden from
the developer that uses the plugin,  so my project contains these poms

- main pom (should be deployed/installed)
- API pom contains the API for the plugin (should be deployed/installed)
- SPI pom contains the implementation (should NOT be deployed/installed)
- INTEGRATION-TEST test the plugin as a plugin (should NOT be
deployed/installed)

So after Robert answer I just made the integration-test module
"installable" to see everything is working ok
and now I'm realizing the SPI is also installed although it is configured
to skip install.

Hope this is helpful somehow for the new "special cases"
thanks
tonio