maven-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tooling to help with releases from within a source tree.
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 06:26:44 GMT
Hi,
Thank you for sharing. I like some of the things you do in the script, like
squashing the commits.
Since no one responded I ALS wrote some tooling that takes the output of
dependency:tree from multiple projects, merges it, and given a target
artefact writes a bash script for all SNAPSHOT dependencies using mvn. To
release, the script is run. I will ask if it can be shared, at the moment I
can't share the code, it's closed source. Perhaps the description will help
someone.
Ian