maven-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Krumwiede <kjk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying third-pary jar via scp
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 19:48:03 GMT
> No they said you can put the deps in $MAVEN_HOME/lib

Duh!  Thank you.  That led me to the solution.  I placed the ssh wagon
jars in /usr/share/maven/libs, and it almost worked.  Then I just had
to change the url parameter from the public alias to the actual
hostname and non-standard port my host requires me to use for ssh.

$ mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=de.kuxfamily -DartifactId=glasslib
-Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=glasslib.jar
-DrepositoryId=chalcodes
-Durl=scpexe://$SSH_HOST:$SSH_PORT/$HOME/public_html/maven

> But better is to use a real repository manager

Eh... overkill for my purposes.

Thanks again.