maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Pennebaker <apenneba...@42six.com>
Subject Xlint warnings hidden on `mvn compile -q`
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 15:14:46 GMT
I'm using maven-compiler-plugin to show Xlint warnings on `mvn compile`. I
would like to hide the INFO output before and after these warnings, so I
tried `mvn clean && mvn compile -q`. However, this also hides the Xlint
warnings.

How can I tweak my pom so that `mvn compile` or `mvn compile -q` hides INFO
messages, but shows WARNING messages? Is there another log level above
quiet that shows more messages, but not INFO messages?