maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Pennebaker <apenneba...@42six.com>
Subject How can I scan arbitrary pom.xml files for conformance to a parent pom's configuration?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:28:41 GMT
My high level goal is to tell a continuous integration server to report
projects that don't conform to the configuration specified by a parent pom.
I'd like a report for projects that override the parent configuration, or
neglecting to reference the parent pom correctly.

Is there some kind of Maven pom.xml linter that can do this? grep'ing for
"parent" is a start, but it wouldn't check that the snippet was written
correctly.

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker