maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Kaplan <d...@mirthcorp.com>
Subject Re: Maven: How can I run/include a class in a jar with the failsafe plugin?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 22:36:42 GMT
Yeah this is a JUnit annotation.
http://junit.sourceforge.net/javadoc/org/junit/runner/RunWith.html  I am
passing in
http://junit.sourceforge.net/javadoc/org/junit/runners/AllTests.html into
that annotation.  org.junit.runners.AllTests is a test runner.  It calls
the suite() method on the pojo I've created.  I'm trying to figure out how
to say, "run this suite" in maven even though the class is in a jar.  I
only want to run this suite.  But "includes" only lets me specify file
patterns instead of classpath patterns, as far as I can tell.

--
Thanks,
Dan