maven-users mailing list archives

From Ziga GREGORIC <ziga.grego...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blacklisting during Dependency Location
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:09:44 GMT
Hi Robert,

long time ago, I had similar issue. Try adding this snipplet to your
pom.xml
The version of the plugin might not be the latest, but it worked for me
(back then):

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <dependencyLocationsEnabled>false</dependencyLocationsEnabled>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>