maven-users mailing list archives

From Surendran D <>
Subject maven-ear-pugin modify applicaion.xml
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 05:58:55 GMT

I have requirement to exclude some entries in application.xml during ear

application.xml generated by maven-ear-plugin is as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns="" xmlns:xsi="" xsi:schemaLocation="" version="5">
  <description>The EAR packaging for the server side of

With EAR structure

In my case I need to maintain the same EAR structure in the build but have
to exclude entries Alpha.jar and Beta.jar from application.xml during build.

How can I achive the same?