maven-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to understand how maven finds source
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:40:01 GMT
Maybe it is mustard after the mail (as the Dutch call it. ;) ), but here is
a nice article about the standard directory layout of Maven:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell