maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] 2013 Committer School for people who want to become Maven Committers
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:33:39 GMT
There is only one pre-requisite... Namely that you have enough interest to
motivate yourself.

We don't have a "magic bullet"... It's more a way of saying "hey I'd like
to be a committer, can I have some people to mentor me as I try to show I
have what it takes"

We don't set homework, good committers find their own homework ;-)

We don't set deadlines, this is a volunteer project.

And you don't have to join to become a committer, this is just a way we
thought of to try and help people who want to become a committer achieve
their goal