maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detected Maven Version: 2.2.1 is not in the allowed range [3.0.2,)
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:23:45 GMT
The people who write the software you are trying to build have decreed that
you need to use a recent version of Maven in order to build correctly. They
have defined an enforcer rule to enforce their minimum maven version
requirement. The enforcer rule has kicked in and failed the build early
because you are using maven version 2.2.1 and the allowed range is [3.0.2,)

Maven has a version range syntax. briefly

[x] means only version x and no other version

[x,y] means any version >=x and <=y

[x,y) means any version >=x and <y

(x,y] means any version >x and <=y

(x,y) means any version >x and <y